瀏覽單個文章
pc
Elite Member

pc的大頭照

加入日期: Nov 1999
您的住址: Arlington, Texas
文章: 5,965
兩個禮拜前,極左派談話節目主持人Bill Maher立場大轉變,在節目中除了大力抨擊目前的cancel culture外,也同樣大力抨擊好萊塢跟奧斯卡頒獎典禮:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AK-vrk9R-s
New Rule: The Debbies | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

他的攻擊火力非常強大精準,字字珠璣,針針見血:
"Oscars need to change their name to The Debbies, as in Debbie Downer, because judging by this year's best picture nominees, you couldn't have a worse time at the movies if there was an active shooter in the theater."

"A new poll found that less than half of Americans now go to church. They don't have to, if they want to feel guilty dirty and bad, they can watch Nomadland, that's the one about the woman who winds up living in her van after her husband dies of cancer...."

"The 2021 Oscar is brought to you by razor blades, Kleenex and rope, please welcome our host, the sad emoji ."

".....would it kill you once in a while to make a movie that doesn't make me want to take a bath with the toaster?!"

".....but your list of movies, it's like the menu at some stupid trendy restaurant, where all the choices are very impressive, but there's not one thing I ACTUALLY WANT TO EAT!!"

"What happen to show business, did they all decide to quit cocaine at the same time?!"

"Academy nominations used to say: look what great movies we make.
Now they say: look what good people we are."這句話真是再重點不過了。

"It's not about entertainment, it's about suffering, specifically yours."

"It's not 2 hours to forget your troubles, it's traffic schoold at the Holocaust Museum."

"In 2021 if you're at the movies and wondering,'huh, which one is the bad guy', IT'S YOU, because you have indoor plumbing and the nominees don't."

"I keep asking myself why do so many liberals have this seeming desire to want to be sad, could it be because being sad allows you to feel like you're doing something about a problem without actually having to do anything?"

"...I gotta ask, if your movie is so WOKE, how come I'm falling asleep?"

聽得我是點頭如搗蒜,本來以為這年頭主流媒體都已經被自由派佔據,不太會有人願意站出來講真話........

然後看看目前已公開的初步收視數字:
https://deadline.com/2021/04/2021-0...ney-1234744135/
Oscars Ratings Crash To All-Time Low; Viewership Falls Under 10M For First Time Ever
不要太期望那些啥線上觀賞的數字算進來,會有多大的變化,不想看的就是不想看了,不會特別改到線上串流就會比較多人。

其實主辦單位也早就知情,有個製作人對NYT表示,他們已經在預期本屆典禮會有多慘烈的收視率了,因為他們根據以往幾屆的線上及時收視率分析,發現只要演藝人員開口談政治,觀眾就會大批大批離線,不是關了電視,就是轉台閃人,完全沒有例外。

Abit AV8 K8T800 Pro
Hitachi HDS72251 6VLAT80 SCSI Disk Device 160GB/8MB Buffer
Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-110D
LITE-ON LTR-52327S USB2.0 CD-RW
PNY Verto GeForce 6800 GT 256MB
Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
ViewSonic A71f+
ViewSonic VX2025WM
Creative Inspire P5800
ASUS A2428PDV
Microsoft XBOX 360