¥[¤J¤é´Á: Jun 2003
±zªº¦í§}: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0±ÂÅv
¤å³¹: 674
­º¥ý¡AÁÂÁ¤j®a¡C

To cjan¡G
§Ú¥Îªº¬O¨ä¥D¤O²£«~CentOs "Stream" 8, ¦Ó«DCentOS 8¡C¦]¦¹¡A¨ä¤ä´©´ÁµL­­ªø¡C

To NTC_TW_IT¡G
ÁÂÁ§A´£¨Ñ«ü¥O¡A²¦³º§Ú¦Û¤vÀ£®Ú§ä¤£¨ì³o¨Ç¡C
¥Ñ©óFedora33¥iÄéPulseEffectsµ¥¡A©Ò¥H§Ú´N»~¥H¬°CentOS Stream¤]¥i¥H¡C¦ý¸Õ¤F¤§«á¡A¤~ª¾¹D¯ÊªF¯Ê¦èªº¡C

§A¦³´£¨ì§ÚÁÙ¤ÖÄé¤G­ÓªF¦è¡A¦Ó§Úª¾¹D³oÂI¡A¦ý¥Ñ©ó¯h²Ö¡A©Ò¥H¨S¥hÄé¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
§@ªÌ³¥¤f¶©¥v
¥i¥H¬Ý Oracle Linux)
¤£¦n·N«ä¡A§Ú¤µ¤Ñ¥Õ¤Ñ¥u¯à¥Î¤â¾÷¥´¦r¡A¨S¹q¸£¥i¥Î¡A©Ò¥H§Úª½±µ¶K¡§¦Û¤v¥hªÀ¹Î°Ý¤Hªº¤å³¹¡¨¡C

I installed Oracle Linux 8 successfully in my desktop computer, but there was a black screen without cursor after rebooting. I failed three times in installing Oracle Linux.

So I installed CentOS Stream 8 in the same computer, and I could login sucessfully after rebooting.!

However, the two distributions above are very similar¡A and the SSD is the same.
(§Ú¦b¦P¤@­ÓSSDÄé¹L³o¤GºØ§@·~¨t²Î¡C)

Why did I just have a black screen after rebooting Oracle Linux 8? Thanks.

PS:
Oracle Linux 8 uses UEK R6 kernel, and CentOS Stream uses kernel-4.18.0-144.el8!
My CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600

By the way, Google said:
"7.96 (x86 Only) Oracle VM Server Installer Goes To Black Screen After Running /sbin/loader
While the Oracle VM Server Installer is booting, the installer runs /sbin/loader
and then the screen goes black on some systems, such as the Dell Optiplex 755.
This is a hardware issue related to the Intel 82Q35 Graphics Controller used on these systems.
The fix is to disable Intel VT-d (Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O) functionality within the BIOS."
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E64076_0...ack-screen.html

However, I didn't use Oracle VM Server, and I really installed Oracle Linux in SSD!

When I firstly boot Oracle Linux 8, there is only black screen, so I ca't choose another kernel!

#Oracle
#BlackScreen
#Centos
#Stream
ÂÂ 2020-12-23, 11:37 AM #5
¦^À³®É¤Þ¥Î¦¹¤å³¹
sparc10Â÷½u¤¤