瀏覽單個文章
xpuser
Junior Member
 
xpuser的大頭照
 

加入日期: Nov 2001
您的住址: Taipei 101
文章: 890
引用:
作者tenting
你們意見看起來是一致
為什麼不能同意你更多...???


哈哈
那是英文啦
I can't agree more!
翻譯成中文為
我非常同意,
同意得不能再同意了。

-------想學嗎?------------
1. It's up to you.(由你決定。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪里?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)
9. It's a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It's my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
I'm crazy[著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)
17. Would you care for[喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
19. So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)
20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼瘋了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)
22. That's not like him.(那不像是他的風格。)
23. I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)
25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯繫。)
28. Let's call it a day[決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)
30. Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一髮)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)
36. Far from it.(一點也不。)
37. I'm behind in my work.(我工作進度落後了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)
42. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)
47. I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)


51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.
(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
59. Math is beyond[對某人而言難以想像/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(當然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時間
。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好利用這個機會。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別緊張;放鬆放鬆;再見。)
[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)
101. It's nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)
102. It's a long story.(說來話長。)
103. It's about time.(時間差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)
行。)
 
__________________
I like all xp products!
歡迎進入
Hunghaowei的Nikon D80影像基地-傻蛋-幸福維尼-
Expo.NET 21(樂趣王) http://en21.adsldns.org本站已關閉
給您最多的便利生活(生活便利屋,園藝,手機鈴聲,DVD,電腦FAQ,水族,時尚流行,還有其他很多的便利資訊)


美是無言的,老天爺真不公平,怎麼會有如此完美的女人?電影系的專長加上模特兒的訓練,造就了一顆閃亮無比的韓星

5700U
5900SE
大陸常用網路用語
時之沙攻略
NF7-S BIOS調校
鮮味水餃訂購

憾訊ATi 9600XT入手,超頻與教學

ATi 驅動設定寶典
各ISP費率總整理
威剛記憶模組換貨日記
舊 2004-12-07, 09:50 AM #162
回應時引用此文章
xpuser離線中